Activeteach: Math Ace by Pearson for CBSE Class 7
Author: Alka Tuli
Number Of Pages: 268
Publisher: Pearson Education
Release Date: 2015-10
Details: ActiveTeach Maths Ace is a blended-learning course in mathematics for classes 1 to 8. The series adheres to National Curriculum Framework 2005 and the books have been designed in accordance with the latest guidelines laid down by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
The series is based on the extensive feedback received from teachers. It employs dynamic and innovative teaching-learning techniques and resources that stimulate and motivate young students to develop a passion for mathematics.
· The platform can project, zoom, highlight or annotate every area of the digital book.
· The easy navigation buttons help one to move quickly through one part of the digital content to the other.
· The various resource icons indicate what lies embedded in the ActiveTeach digital book.
· The series provides innumerable examples, illustrations, engaging animations, captivating videos, video-based tutorials, concept-enhancing audios, interesting slideshows, differentiated worksheets and a host of interactive activities.
· Interesting games will help students learn in the play-way method.
· Glossary section is equipped with illustrations and voice-overs that will help in building a strong foundation in mathematics.
· Lesson and study plan will give teachers and students the option
· to explore beyond what is given and help them design their own plans.
· Find Resources will help teachers get a list of available resources.
· Dynamic Question Zone is an exclusive resource provided to teachers to help them create question papers.
· A special tab for CCE will also equip teachers to appropriate tasks for formative and summative assessment throughout the year.
· The hotspot and curtain tools can be used to mask the page evenly and offer emphasised learning.
· BTW section includes the Bloom's Taxonomy Worksheets for every chapter covering the six levels—Remembering, Understanding, Applying, Analyzing, Evaluating and Creating, along with answers.
· Slideshows include Chapter Openings, PSAs and Life Skills.
· A special section on Active Widgets contain interesting mathematics resources such as multiplication tables, well-known mathematicians, facts and formulae, word finder, 2D and 3D objects, virtual geometry box, convertor, calculator and stopwatch.