Perfect Genius Science & Social Science Worksheets for Class - 4: Based on Bloom's Taxonomy
Author: Disha Experts
Number Of Pages: 290
Publisher: Disha Publication
Release Date: 2014-09-22
Perfect Genius is a collection of self-indulging user friendly worksheets (designed in 4 colour format) which is based on Bloom's Taxonomy. As per the Bloom's Taxonomy, there are six learning stages which shows the shift from the lower order thinking skills towards the higher order thinking skills - Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Evaluation & Creation. Perfect Genius Science & Social Science formative Activity Worksheets forClass 4 (based on Bloom's taxonomy) is the scientifically designed workbook which has the following features:
- Fulfils all requirements of formative assessment for the CCE (Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation) system of education.
- Unlike regular books which try only to find out how much a child knows, the Perfect Genius worksheets measure how well a student has understood concepts.
- Covers 108 skills in the form of 108 worksheets on Scholastic Areas (Science & Social Science), Life Skills, Attitude and Values.
- The solutions to the 108 worksheets are provided at the end of the workbook.
- The workbook follows the chapter plan of NCERT books (based on NCF 2005). There are 2 parts in the workbook - Science & Social Science.
- Science part has been divided into 7 chapters containing 45 worksheets whereas Social Science has been divided into 9 chapters containing 63 worksheets.
- These worksheets have been classified in the 6 learning stages of Bloom's Taxonomy.
Benefits of Perfect Genius:
- Builds a Strong Foundation for NTSE, Olympiads, IIT-JEE and other exams.
- Perfect Genius does not restrict to the academic requirements but will question the students on various aspects required for a Good Intelligence Quotient.
- The exercises generate enough triggers for students to expand their learning horizons. The questions designed aid in the establishment and encouragement of critical thinking.
- The students will be able to present and create opinions and make judgments developing the higher order thinking skills.
- The student will develop not only scholastic abilities but there will be an overall holistic development - Life Skills, Attitude, Values.
As children are most receptive to learning during young age, a time when they are not influenced by a lot of external factors. So the right time is to start NOW.
Table of Contents:
Part 1 - Science
- Our Body
- States of Matter
- Work, Force and Energy
- Air, Water and Soil
- Our Environment
- Our Surrounding
- The Universe
Part 2 - Social Science
- Our Society, Shelter and Clothing
- Work and Play
- General Awareness